Cosmetic Surgery Chicago, IL
We all have misgivings about ourselves. We notice where we store our extra pounds, the signs of aging etched on our faces, etc. These flaws can make us embarrassed to go out in public, can prohibit us from striving after our dreams and can make us uncomfortable in our own skin. If you had no trouble thinking of the physical flaws that aggravate you, it’s time for a change.
Plastic Surgeon in Chicago, IL
Dr Caughlin has trained at the University of Illinois at Chicago and later on at the University of California at Irvine to gain special training in facial plastic surgery. He has been trained by the leaders in rhinoplasty, facelift and eyelid surgery. He is specifically interested in minimally invasive procedures using tumescent (local in-office) anesthesia. He has perfected the “LoopLift” facelift.
Why We Are the Right Office for You
At Dr. Memar and Dr. Caughlin’s office, our staff has been performing cosmetic surgery for over 14 years.
Do you dream of achieving the best version of yourself?
Thanks to our safe, cutting-edge technology, you can now eliminate your flaws and appear more beautiful and confident than ever. At Dermatologic Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery we take great pride in our work and derive much satisfaction from the countless patients who walk out of our office more happy and self-assured than they have ever been before.
There are also several other qualifications that set us apart in our field:
- We have received top online reviews.
- We are friendly and professional.
- We are conveniently located.
- Patients are treated like family.
- Every surgical patient has direct access to Dr Memar and even gets his personal cell phone number.
- We have continuity of care, meaning the same people who do your consultation will be with you in the surgery.
- None of our patients have had serious adverse events, including infections, blood clots, or PE.
- Most of our patients come from referrals from previous patients or other doctors.
- Dr. Memar is a respected and is on staff at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago.
- Patients come to us from around the world and around the U.S.
- Dr. Caughlin is well respected and provides facial plastic and reconstructive surgery care including transgender surgery to the veterans at the Jessie Brown VA.
- Dr. Caughlin is on staff at the busy Cook County Hospital covering facial trauma, burn and laser surgery.
- At Cook County Dr. Caughlin is involved in teaching surgical skills and facial trauma treatment to the University of Illinois and Northwestern Surgical Residents.
We offer a wide range of cosmetic surgery procedures, so you can achieve the exact look you desire*. Here are some of them:
- Botulinum toxins and muscle relaxers (Xeomin, Botox, Dysport)
- Fillers (e.g. Restylane, Juvederm, Voluma, Radiesse, Boletero, Silikon 1000)
- Buccal Fat Pad Removal
- Double Chin Removal
- Kybella and Mesotherapy
- Earlobe Repair
- Acne Scar Correction
- Tissue Tightening (e.g. Thermage, Pelleve)
- Ear Pinning
Now is the time to get your face and body nipped, snipped, sucked, tucked, filled, plucked, and shrink wrapped. Why now? Because it takes time to see the results of these procedures, and you need to give your body time to heal. So for that refreshed and tight look in the social months of Chicago, the hard work begins in the winter. The procedures discussed below are all done under local anesthesia, not needing sedation. The patient is awake, safe and walks out of the office within a few hours. Here are some of the procedures that are perfect for now: