Cosmetic Surgeon Chicago: Dr. Memar
Past Clinical Instructor, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
Liposuction, Fat Transfer, & Cosmetic Surgery Chicago
If you are looking for a doctor who will take the time to listen to you, who will genuinely care about you, and who will work closely with you to help you achieve the results you desire—look no further!
Dr. Omeed Memar, a Mohs surgeon and cosmetic surgeon. He trained with leaders in the field of skin cancer treatment and cosmetic surgery. He has all of the qualifications you could ask for.
To learn more about what makes our doctor the best cosmetic dermatologist in Chicago, check out some of his outstanding credentials below.
The Office You Want Handling Your Treatment
At Dermatologic, Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery of Chicago, we understand that the decision to have any kind of treatment done is a big one. We try to make this daunting process a little less frightening by providing you with the personalized care you deserve and by employing the expert medical staff you can rely upon.
For more information about our Board Certified surgeon or medical office, or to obtain information about the treatment you are interested in, contact us today at 312-239-3358!
Meet Dr. Memar in his welcome video >>
About Dr. Omeed Memar
He is certified by the American Board of Dermatology and is a member of the following:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
- American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS)
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS)
- Society for Investigative Dermatology (SID)
- American Society for Mohs Surgery (ASMS)
- He previously served as the dermatologic surgeon at Calurnet Dermatology Associates
- He is the medical director of the Academic Dermatology & Skin Cancer Institute
- He is the Mohs surgeon at A&G Dermatology
- He been trained in dermatology, dermato-pathology, hair biology, and dermatologic surgery
- He has trained with leading surgeons in dermatologic surgery and Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- He has his Ph.D. in immunopathology of the skin
- He is a clinical assistant professor at Northwestern University
- He is a proficient medical author, published in journals, and the co-author of several textbooks
- He has also presented his research across the county and designed medical devices